Energy Design offers free remote and onsite assessment of your electrical and solar possibilities.
When approaching a site, we look for these factors during our site assessment:
- What are your current energy needs?
- Where can we help you save money through energy efficiency?
- Is your home/outbuilding up to code?
- Is your electrical system built to code?
- Do you have roof-space with southern exposure and minimal shading impacts?
- Is the roofing material and truss system designed to accommodate the additional weight of the array?
- If not, do you have available land for a ground mounted array?
- Do you wish to build additional outbuildings where solar could be utilized as the roof of the structure (BIPV)?
- What tax credits and utility incentives are available to you for an installation?
- Can you take advantage of these benefits?
- What will the initial cost of the project be?
- How long would it take for the project to pay off?
Please call us at 541.485.8122 to schedule a site assessment.